I will make sure to tell family about this forum

Тема в разделе "Помощь новичкам", создана пользователем Jamesgef, 2 авг 2022.

1. Jamesgef

Jamesgef New Member

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    farm wedding photography has for a long time taken a exceptional place in my wife's regiment. As a kid you’d locate myself in hand with a 35mm Cannon camera in hand snapping keepsakes of my favorite friends and a few weddings, and the gorgeous local color within the smallish coastal locale in the north Carolina ocean port where my brother and I went to highschool. The hobby grew slowly laterally into a passionate money making hobby that I pursued, studying editorial pictures, paintings and fashion photography in the second half of young adulthood. Not long after, I initiated assimilating a demanding photography career plan in which elegant influences and character building influences began to bloom and be seen all around my body of work. Now and for the future I will be a full time in demand and award winning Destination Wedding top Photographer and travel about all United States and international destinations. I am also a part-time Seattle business product Photographer. When you get a chance take a look at my site to learn more to share with outhers:

Последнее редактирование модератором: 2 авг 2022
  2. Elena[loxebexenauniP]

Elena[loxebexenauniP] New Member

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Приходи к нам. Мы ждем каждого в свою команду и получи заряд энергии и пополнение своих финансов

Последнее редактирование модератором: 19 окт 2022

Поделиться этой страницей